Guess what? Responsive website design is in your future! We’re pleased to announce that all existing website designs provided by Marketing Ideas For Printers are now responsive!
If your website is powered by the current Marketing Ideas For Printers platform, there’s a significant upgrade coming your way at no cost!
What is Responsive Web Design?
Simply put, responsive web design means making your website adapt to the size of whatever size your website visitor’s device is. In other words, if your prospect or customer is browsing your website while on a mobile phone, with responsive web design, they’ll be able to have the same, great experience on their phone as they would on a desktop, laptop, or tablet.
5 Great Benefits to You
What’s in it for you? Check out these powerful and compelling reasons why responsive web design makes sense for your print shop.
- More mobile traffic. According to SimilarWeb, more than half of traffic to top websites in the U.S. came from mobile devices in 2015. Therefore, it’s essential for you to have a website that renders properly on smaller screens.
- Faster loading web pages. Your visitors and mobile users have short attention spans. Studies show that mobile visitors abandon web pages that take longer than three seconds to load. If your site isn’t optimized for smartphones and tablets, it will take more time to navigate, which will frustrate your potential buyers.
- Lower bounce rates. Responsive mobile sites provide a much better user experience for your visitor. This means they’ll stick around for a longer period and explore different areas of your site. Lower bounce rates = more engaged visitors which = more orders and money in your pocket!
- Higher conversion rates. Want visitors to convert into buyers? Who doesn’t? Creating a consistent experience on all devices is key to converting new customers. Having a single, secure website that looks professional on all platforms makes your visitors less likely to get frustrated or turn to a competitor.
- Improved SEO. Beat national and local competitors when potential buyers are searching for a printer to buy from! Mobile is now a key ranking factor in web design. It’s as important to search engine optimization as quality content. Going responsive means getting better SEO value to ultimately court online buyers.
Time to Get Responsive!
Ready to make your website design responsive? Simply email us at CustomerCare@mi4p.com to request this free upgrade!
P.S. Also coming soon: Two new design themes! Show your trendy, innovative, yet very functional side and grow your printing business with these modern designs.