Last week, we talked about the struggles of print owners and the importance of optimizing your print business to regain your time.
Today, we’ll dive into the first question, “Are we relevant?”
The tough part of this question is it doesn’t depend on whether YOU think you’re relevant or not,
it depends on whether your print buyers think you’re relevant.
The expectations of today’s print buyers continue to climb, and it’s essential to align what you offer with their expectations. Expectations, like…
- To order printing online
- Do-it-yourself capabilities on your website
- Easy online business solutions to reorder printing from you
- To see your brand and the valuable content that comes with it…
- In their physical mailbox
- In their social media feed
- And in their email inbox.
Ready. Set. Relevant.
If relevancy is not at the forefront of your print shop, it’s time to consider web-based efficiencies, omnichannel marketing, e-commerce capabilities, private ordering portals, instant chat, and more.
Want to learn how you can accomplish all of these in one solution? Check out Odyssey 2.0 today!